With Company response Not resolved
1.3
Additional Fees

I used to love Acacia but lately they have been screwing me, my service went from around 80 cents a day to over 4 dollars a day. I live in a STUDIO apartment and am now paying over 5x what i used to.

COMPLETE SCAM. It USED to be awesome, now it screwes its customers

. Do you really want 100 words?

I AM A EXTREMELY UNHAPPY CUSTOMER! Word word word word Customer service is rare word word word word you constantly lie word word word word you have no problem sending balance texts that say my account is in the postive yet i uave come home to my lights being off.

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Acacia Energy. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Acacia Energy.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Utility category for more informed decision or compare Acacia Energy to other companies on our site.

Comments

AcaciaEnergyCares
Acacia Energy Response

This is an anonymous complaint that Acacia Energy can't validate or take action to resolve. If you would like to get further assistance please call our corporate line at 855-447-2946 and select option 3. One of our executive team will personally handle your complaint in a timely manner.

Dallas, Texas, United States #1299628

They did me the same way. Hate them with a passion.

Acacia Energy Recently Discussed