OMG I used them for fours days and overcharged my acct..don't be fouled by the free $20..This company is a rip off..
They don't read ur meter its estimated on what you might use..I deposited 20 and it was 2 days worth with these people but changed companies and see what I actually used in one day..They need to be closed down and they are over charging its customers
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Product or service
- Electric Service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "My Rains Soft water treatment system is horrible. It doesn't work as advertised. I get dirty water out of my sink taps, toilets showers about 3 - 4..."
- "I have purchased a unit Missouri Wind and Solar. I put this in my system as directed by Missouri Wind and Solar. It worked for over 6 months,..."
- "My girlfriend moved in and was having issues with allergies. Knowing my ducts were very dirty, we called Sears to clean our ducts. They came out, I was present when..."
- "I have a 2003 Honda Accord Sedan. I had noticed it was getting hard to turn and wheezing around Aug 2015. I checked the power steering fluid, and..."
- "I have had this watch for 3yrs. Got it for Christmas as a duty watch, because of their advertising. Since then it has been sent for repairs three times. Poor..."
- "First off they have lousy service in regards to following good business conduct. They tell you a 100 differnt things other than the facts or truth. They lied..."
- "Will NEVER purchase RTG ever again! We have spent hours dealing with costumer service and getting passed around... worthless!! We bought our 3 piece leather set with power 3 years..."
- "I actually had an ok experience. You HAVE to read the fine.print. You HAVE to read the ordering instructions... ALL of them. You HAVE to order WAY ahead of time..atleast a month before..."
- "Dear Sir I have been using all different types of your products for a long time now. However, today I had my worst experience with your Company. I bought Sally Hansen Ouch..."