With Company response
5.0

I believe that i have found the company for me. I have been a customer with Acacia for over a year and it has been awesome.

I am not sure why people complain about being on prepay. It is pay as you go. you do need to have $10.00 on your account at all times however you have to take in to consideration that you still have 2 days pending to hit. All usage is sent in from the techs and it can take up to two days before the usage hits, also take in to consideration that the weekend usage will hit on that Monday or Tuesday.

You have to know how to keep up with your balance. i did fall in to the being disconnected every other day.

That was very annoying however it was because i was not aware on how to use the product. Once i learned how to stay ahead i was fine.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Comments

AcaciaEnergyCares
Acacia Energy Response

Acacia Energy tried to reach customer several times but was not successful in getting a response. If you would like to get further assistance please call our corporate line at 855-447-2946 and select option 3. One of our executive team will personally handle your complaint in a timely manner.