With Company response Not resolved
1.7
Additional Fees

They have cut my lights off after I had already paid on more than 3 occasions while my children were at home.When I addressed this with them, their response was, "don't act like I didn't know when my lights have been cut off more than 21 times." They are the most unprofessional company I have ever dealt with in the history of business.

The most awkward thing about this company is that it sends and receives personal text messages. So you have regular people sending text to your phone from some type of system. These messages are not automated. It's almost like texting your friend.

The reps find the most disrespectful things to say.

I attached an actual photo of there most disrespectful text of all.This company is so ratchet, it is very obvious the owner has hired his friends.

Review about: Acacia Energy Electricity Supply.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: That it was prepaid.

I didn't like: Cut my lights off before while moving and the bill was paid, Employees are extremely disrespectful, Overcharge on the meter per day, Rude personal text messages, Cut my lights off when the bill was paid.

Had an Experience with Acacia Energy?

Comments

AcaciaEnergyCares
Acacia Energy Response

Acacia Energy located your account and reviewed all correspondence.Based on that review we do understand and support your decision to switch providers.

We wish you the best with your new service provider.Thank you for allowing us to service you for over a year.

Acacia Energy Recently Discussed