With Company response Not resolved
1.7

OMG I used them for fours days and overcharged my acct..don't be fouled by the free $20.. This company is a rip off..

They don't read ur meter its estimated on what you might use..I deposited 20 and it was 2 days worth with these people but changed companies and see what I actually used in one day.. They need to be closed down and they are over charging its customers

Ebonygirl wrote the review because of problems with payment at Acacia Energy and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Acacia Energy to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Acacia Energy electric service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

AcaciaEnergyCares
Acacia Energy Response

This is an anonymous complaint that Acacia Energy can't validate or take action to resolve. If you would like to get further assistance please call our corporate line at 855-447-2946 and select option 3. One of our executive team will personally handle your complaint in a timely manner.

Acacia Energy Recently Discussed